Thursday, June 18, 2009

First Post, who am I

Alright so, long story short I am a simple guy who works hard for his money and then ends up spending every last dollar on guns, gear and ammo (when I can find it). The guns I like are of the plastic, high speed low drag variety. Thus I have more than once been accused of being a tacticool junkie. Add to this, I work in the thrilling and exciting world of unarmed security. My assignments have ranged from the most boring construction sites on earth where my largest task is not falling asleep, to a pretty rough housing project. It was not Compton but it was on the edge of what Portland has to offer. So if you add a mall ninja (security guard) and a tacticool geek, you get the Tacticool ninja.

Now to dispel a few myths,

1. I am not gecko45 and I think that guy was a moron

2. I do not think I am somehow better than all of you because I get to wear a crappy polyester uniform with a sown on badge.

3. I take my job professionally but dont think I am stopping terrorists either.

4. While I do regularly carry a gun when not at work and yes it is plastic and it is loaded with quality ammo but I have NEVER felt the need to purchase anything made by EXTREME SHOCK. Hell I dont even normally carry an extra magazine.

5. In all reality if I could find a better job with higher pay that put me in an office from 9-5 I would take it.

6. Most of my posts are going to have nothing to do with my job and instead be a riff on gun rights or some other political idea that caught my idea. However if I encounter an perticular idiot at work (either working with me, or somebody I deal with) I may share it online.

No comments:

Post a Comment